Roll-Off containers are available in 10 and 30 yard sizes. Roll-Off trash containers are suitable for construction debris. Dirt, asphalt or concrete may only be placed in 10 yard roll-off container and cannot be mixed with other debris. Other restrictions apply.
10 yard: 3.5' H x 8' W x 12' L
30 yard: 6' H x 8' W x 20' L
Hazardous & Universal Waste
No hazardous or universal waste allowed. See “Unacceptable Items” list for a list of items not accepted. Renter/signor responsible for all costs associated with clean-up of any unacceptable waste including cost of Hazardous Materials Response Team as needed.
Other Unacceptable Items
The following items are NOT ALLOWED:
- No construction debris of any kind
- No material over 4 feet in length or width
- No treated wood or railroad ties
- No large trees or stumps
- No metal or like material
- No tires
- No hazardous materials
- No electronic waste
- Any fire debris requires prior authorization and test results for asbestos